HTTP server response status codes
HTTP – Responses, After receiving and interpreting a request message, a server responds with an HTTP response message.
Server response codes, also called status codes, are feedback that your website is built correctly and web server functioning as intended.
HTTP response status codes indicate whether a specific HTTP request has been successfully completed. Responses are grouped in five classes:
- Informational responses (100–199)
- Successful responses (200–299)
- Redirection messages (300–399)
- Client error responses (400–499)
- Server error responses (500–599)