What is HTTP 200 Status Code? Meaning and Definition.
The 200 OK status is an HTTP response provided by a server to the browser indicating that the resource (for example, a web page) was successfully found on the server.
The 200 status code is sent to the browser in the background. Meanwhile, the browser receives the page and presents it to the user.
HTTP 200 FAQ
Is 200 an error?
The HTTP 200 OK success status response code indicates that the request has succeeded.
What are the HTTP status codes?
- ( 100 – 199 ) Informational responses
- ( 200 – 299 ) Successful responses
- ( 300 – 399 ) Redirection messages
- ( 400 – 499 ) Client error responses
- ( 500 – 599 ) Server error responses
Is success a status code?
2xx: Success – Indicates that the client’s request was accepted successfully.